The Training Studio
A list of equipment you'll now find in our Training Studio includes, but is not limited to:
- Life Fitness Synrgy360
- Cybex FT-450, a free-form Cable exercise machine
- Kettlebell rack
- 10 Schwinn Fitness Cycles with consoles
Training Studio Certification
Youth, ages 11-14 are required to take an orientation to become certified to properly utilize the equipment in the Training studio. There is no charge for the orientation and can be scheduled at the Sports & Fitness Courtesy Desk in person or call 210-302-6825.
Training Studio Rules
- Must be a member of JCC or a guest with a member of JCC.
- Wear appropriate fitness attire; shirts and closed toe shoes required.
- Food and drinks are not permitted except for water.
- Please wipe equipment down after usage with equipment wipes located in dispensers, not hand towels.
- Be courteous at all times; foul language will not be tolerated.
- Horseplay, throwing of balls or similar inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated. The JCC reserves the right to revoke privileges to any of our facilities.
- Please return equipment to the proper location once you have finished using it. (Includes benches, dumbbells, steps, etc.).
- Do not drop weights.
- Music selection will be coordinated by JCC Staff.
- Please report any problems with equipment to the Fitness Attendant or the JCC Courtesy Desk.
- Locked cubbies are located at the Courtesy Desk and are available to keep small personal belongings safe.
- All other belongings must be placed in locker rooms.