Tee Ball and Machine Pitch League
As the entry sport to the popular game of baseball, Tee-ball is often a child's first introduction to team sports. Our Tee-ball & Machine Pitch Baseball program gives kids good, basic information, teaches them how to be a team player, and the skills they'll need to enjoy baseball for a lifetime. Once placed on a team, not only do kids receive weekly staff-led practices, but also participate in practices run by their coaches.
Thank you to Briones Consulting & Engineering, Rosenberg Indoor Comfort, and Scuba Smiles for Kids Pediatric Dentistry for their support of the JCC's Youth Baseball League.
- Member Early Bird: Open
- Open to the Community: May 1
- Late Fee Applies: May 28
Tee-Ball League is for kids ages 4-5 years.
Machine Pitch Baseball League is for kids ages 6-8 years.
- Games are on Sundays and Thursdays starting on Thursday, June 21
- Thursday Game Times:
- Tee-Ball: 5:15pm
- Machine Pitch: 6:20pm, 7:15pm
- Sunday Game Times:
- Tee-Ball: 5pm
- Machine Pitch: 6:10pm, 7:10pm
- Full schedule to be released at a later date
|Staff Practice Time
(Coach Practice TBA)
|Tee-Ball||Tue., Jun. 12-July 24, 4-4:45pm|
|Machine Pitch||Tue., Jun. 12-July 24, 5-5:55pm|
- Staff practices are clinics run by JCC Staff for each age group.
- This is an extra practice for all players to participate, which means they can have up to two practices per week
- Begins week of June 18
- This consists of your child's team only; practice is at a specific time determined by the coaches
For more information, call Coach Randy at 210-302-6843.