Tee Ball and Machine Pitch League
As the entry sport to the popular game of baseball, Tee-ball is often a child's first introduction to team sports. Our Tee-ball & Machine Pitch Baseball program gives kids good, basic information, teaches them how to be a team player, and the skills they'll need to enjoy baseball for a lifetime. Once placed on a team, not only do kids receive weekly staff-led practices, but also participate in practices run by their coaches.
Thank you to Briones Consulting & Engineering, Rosenberg Indoor Comfort, and Scuba Smiles for Kids Pediatric Dentistry for their support of the JCC's Youth Baseball League.
Interested in registering for Teeball or Machine Pitch? Call Coach Randy at 210-302-6843
Tee-Ball League is for kids ages 4-5 years.
Machine Pitch Baseball League is for kids ages 6-8 years.
- Games are on Sundays and Thursdays starting on Thursday, June 21
- Thursday Game Times:
- Tee-Ball: 5:15pm
- Machine Pitch: 6:20pm, 7:15pm
- Sunday Game Times:
- Tee-Ball: 5pm
- Machine Pitch: 6:10pm, 7:10pm
- Full schedule Tee-Ball / Machine Pitch
|Staff Practice Time
(Coach Practice TBA)
|Tee-Ball||Tue., Jun. 12-July 24, 4-4:45pm|
|Machine Pitch||Tue., Jun. 12-July 24, 5-5:55pm|
- Staff practices are clinics run by JCC Staff for each age group.
- This is an extra practice for all players to participate, which means they can have up to two practices per week
- Begins week of June 18
- This consists of your child's team only; practice is at a specific time determined by the coaches
For more information, call Coach Randy at 210-302-6843.