Youth Soccer Academy
The JCC's Soccer Academy is one of the more popular Youth Leagues offered at the JCC and runs twice a year. Our league is a great opportunity for younger players to learn the fundamentals of soccer, while older players are encouraged to further develop their skills. Once placed on a team, not only do kids receive weekly staff-led practices, but also participate in practices run by their coaches. Your registration includes soccer jersey, shorts, and socks.
Thank you to Briones Consulting & Engineering, Rosenberg Indoor Comfort, and Scuba Smiles for Kids Pediatric Dentistry for their support of the JCC's Soccer Academy.
- Registration closed, if you're interested in joining the Spring Soccer Academy, contact Randy Holland.
- Staff practices are when our JCC Staff run a clinic for each age group. (Days for each age group are below)
- This is an extra practice for all players to participate, which means they can have up to two practices per week
- This consists of your child's team only; practice is at a specific time determined by the coaches; however, we will begin the week of March 19.
- Games are typically held on Sundays; first game day is April 8.
Recommended Ball Specifications
- U5 -U7 Size 3 Ball
- U9-U13 Size 4 Ball
For more information about the JCC Soccer Academy, contact Randy Holland at 210-302-6843.