J Care Interim Childcare
"JCare" is a service exclusively for JCC Members for the temporary care of children while parents or guardians are on Campus.
- $3 per hour, per child
- $20 for a 10-hour discount punch card that is virtually kept on your Membership account.
- FREE to Family Plus Members
- Can be made in person at the Cental Information Desk or by calling 210-302-6820.
- Can be made up to 48 hours in advance. JCC staff will not be permitted to accept reservations any sooner.
- Members who bring a child to JCare should first check-in at the main level Central Information Desk (CID) to receive a laminated pass.
- For JCare drop-in (no advanced reservation), proceed to the CID to inquire about space availability.
- Members who pick-up ten (10) or more minutes beyond the end of their reservation will have an additional hour redeemed form their account or your form of payment on file will be charged.
- Members who fail to cancel a reservation will have the hours redeemed from their account or form of payment on file will be charged.
- Changes to reservation can be made with Staff at the CID or by calling the JCC. Reservation extensions of any kind of subject to space availability. This is at the determination of Staff at the CID, not the caregivers in JCare.
Please remember these policies that permit JCare services to run efficiently:
- JCare is available for children ages 8 weeks to 9 years.
- There is a maximum stay of 2 hours per visit.
- Children cannot be fed meals but will be provided kosher style family-provided snacks upon request.
- Send your child with all supplies including diapers, wipes, etc.
- Sign your child(ren) in and out upon each visit.
Our goal is to continue to meet the needs of both you and your child. Should you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, share them with us by clicking the button below.