2017 Stingrays Swim Team
Push your limits and swim beyond the JCC's Swim Club and join the Stingrays Swim Team! For youth ages 5-18, our 2017 summer league runs May 1-June 25.
Fee: $114, JCC Member-Exclusive Program
Registration begins February 1!
- Must be current member of the JCC
- Open to swimmers ages 5-18, as of June 1, 2017
- Prior to first meet, must be able to swim 25 meters without stopping
- Registration fee and signed waiver are to be completed in order for the swimmer to be considered officially registered.
- Swimmer Information Form must be filled out to assist the Coach with determining the appropriate swim practice for the child.
- Fee includes swim meets – 4 regular season meets, Championship Meet, and for those eligible the All Stars Meet
- All swimmers must purchase the team suit and swim cap
- Swim meets will be on a weekday, except for the Championship Meet which will be held on a Sunday.
- Practices are based upon swim abilities not age
Novice Team (Beginner Swimmer)
- Must be able to swim 25 meters without assistance
- Practices are M–TH, 4–4:45pm
Junior Team (Intermediate Swimmer)
- Must be able to swim a minimum of 3 strokes
- Practices are M–TH, 4:45–5:30pm
Senior Team (Advanced Swimmer)
- All 4 strokes in 100 meters within a time limit
- Practices are M-TH, 5:30-6:30pm
Coach has final say on what practice a child should attend.