JCC Spurs Youth Basketball League
The JCC’s Spurs Youth Basketball League is back! Our league provides community youth with a positive, fun and exciting basketball league that will keep them coming back for more! Open to youth in grades PreK-5th, your future basketball star will spend practices fine-tuning their skills and Sundays showing off what they've learned. Your registration includes your team jersey plus two practices a week: with JCC Staff and with your Team.
- Monday, Nov. 13: JCC Member Early Bird Registration begins
- Monday, Nov. 27: Registration Opens to Community
- Staff practices are clinics ran by our JCC Staff for each age group. (Days for each age group are below). This is an extra practice for all players to participate, which means they can have up to two practices per week.
- Begin the week of Jan. 8.
- This consists of your child's team only; practice is at a specific time determined by the coaches.
- Team practices begin the week of Jan. 15.
(Grades as of Sept. 1, 2016)
|Staff Practice Time|
|Mini Spurs (PreK)||Mon., Jan. 8-Mar. 18, 4-4:45pm|
|Kinder-1st: Girls||Tue., Jan. 9-Mar. 18, 4-4:45pm|
||Tue., Jan. 9-Mar. 18, 4-4:45pm|
|2nd-3rd: Girls||Wed., Jan. 10-Mar. 18, 4-4:45pm|
||Wed., Jan. 10-Mar. 18, 4-4:45pm|
||Thur., Jan. 11-Mar. 18, 4-4:45pm|
|4th-5th: Boys||Thur., Jan. 11-Mar. 18, 4-4:45pm|
Individual basketballs required for each player's team practice. Ball Sizes for each age group:
- Mini League: Mini Ball
- Kinder - 1st: Size 4 - 26.5
- 2nd - 3rd: Size 5 - 27.5
- 4th - 5th: Size 6 - 28.5
- 6th - 7th: Size 6 - 28.5
For questions or concerns, please contact Director of Athletics, Randy Holland, at (210) 302-6843.