Flag Football League
Experience the game without the tackling. Learn the fundamentals and basic strategies of flag football while performing drills and games during practice. The JCC's Flag Football League is open to youth in grades 1-6.
- Registration is now Closed.
- Participants are required to wear mouthpieces and cleats are recommended.
- This consists of your child's team only; practice is at a specific time determined by the coaches.
- Team practices begin the week Nov. 9
- Staff practices are when our JCC Staff run a clinic for each age group. (Days for each age group are below).
- This is an extra practice for all players to participate, which means they can have up to two practices per week.
- Players are required to bring their own football. See below for proper sizing.
- Will begin the week of Nov. 2
(Note: some games will be scheduled before noon on Sundays.)
To view your team's game schedule, please click on your age division below.
(Grade as of Sept. 1 2015)
|Staff Practice Time
(Team practice TBA)
|Grades 1st-2nd||Mon., Nov. 2-Jan. 10 4-4:50pm|
||Tue., Nov. 3-Jan. 10 4-4:50pm|
|Grades 5th-6th||Wed., Nov. 4-Jan. 10 4-4:50pm|
Recommended Football Sizes
- Pee Wee: Grades 1 & 2
- Youth Size: Grades 3-6
For more information, email or call Coach Randy at (210) 302-6843.