Flag Football League
Experience the game without the tackling. Learn the fundamentals and basic strategies of flag football while performing drills and games during practice. The JCC's Flag Football League is open to youth in grades 1-6. Your registration includes a league jersey!
|Thank you to Briones Consulting & Engineering for their support of the JCC's Youth Flag Football League.|
- Mon., Sept. 26 - Registration Opens to Community: $120 | JCC Member $85
- Tue., Oct. 25 - Late Fee: $135 | JCC Member $95
Participants are required to wear mouthpieces and cleats are recommended.
|REGISTER TODAY||Special Requests|
- Staff practices are when our JCC Staff run a clinic for each age group. (Days for each age group are below).
- This is an extra practice for all players to participate, which means they can have up to two practices per week.
- Will begin the week of Oct. 31
- This consists of your child's team only; practice is at a specific time determined by the coaches.
- Players are required to bring their own football. See below for proper sizing.
- Team practices begin the week Nov. 7
(Note: some games will be scheduled before noon on Sundays.)
(Grade as of Sept. 1 2016)
|Staff Practice Time
(Team practice TBA)
|Grades 1st-2nd||Mon., Oct. 31-Jan. 8, 4-4:50pm|
||Tue., Nov. 1-Jan. 8, 4-4:50pm|
|Grades 5th-6th||Wed., Nov. 2-Jan. 8, 4-4:50pm|
Recommended Football Sizes
- Pee Wee: Grades 1 & 2
- Youth Size: Grades 3-6
For more information, email or call Coach Randy at (210) 302-6843.