JCC Flag Football League
Experience the game without the tackling. Learn the fundamentals and basic strategies of flag football while performing drills and games during practice. The JCC's Flag Football League is open to youth in grades 1-6. Your registration includes a league jersey!
Thank you to Briones Consulting & Engineering, Rosenberg Indoor Comfort, and Scuba Smiles for Kids Pediatric Dentistry for their support of the JCC's Youth Flag Football League.
Thank you for another great season of flag football! Check back for information on future seasons.
- Check back for registration dates for our next flag football season.
- Staff practices are when our JCC Staff run a clinic for each age group. (Days for each age group are below).
- This is an extra practice for all players to participate, which means they can have up to two practices per week.
- Will begin the week of Oct. 30
- This consists of your child's team only; practice is at a specific time determined by the coaches.
- Players are required to bring their own football. See below for proper sizing.
(Note: some games will be scheduled before noon on Sundays.)
|Grade Division||Staff Practice Time
(Team practice TBA)
|Grades 1-2||Mon., Oct. 30-Jan. 14, 4-4:50pm|
||Tue., Oct. 31-Jan. 14, 4-4:50pm|
|Grades 5-6||Wed., Nov. 1-Jan. 14, 4-4:50pm|
Recommended Football Sizes
- Pee Wee: Grades 1 & 2
- Youth Size: Grades 3-6
For more information, email or call Coach Randy at 210-302-6843.