JCC Membership Categories & Rates
Shalom and welcome to the Barshop Jewish Community Center of San Antonio. The JCC offers programs for all ages and has served as a recreational, cultural, and educational center for the Jewish community and the community at large since 1878. Whatever your age, fitness level, faith or interests, the JCC is welcoming and inclusive.
Membership to the JCC includes access to our Fitness, Aquatics, and Tennis facilities, as well as many free or member discounted classes, events, and services for people of all ages from our youngest children to our senior members.
Membership PLUS includes the following without additional fees: J-Care Interim Childcare, Aquafit, and Power H2O fitness classes, Towel Service, and Daily Guest Passes (for up to 24 visits per year for any individual guest - a value that is up to $240)! Begin the application process by downloading our Membership Application.
- Up to two adults with children under age 25 years who reside at the same address; Cost per month:
- Family PLUS: $109
- Two persons* residing at the same address; Cost per month:
- If both Members are ages 18–34: $60
- If both Members are ages 65+: $64
- Two person PLUS: $99
Main member must be age 18+
- One adult membership; Cost per month:
- Member ages 18-34: $30
- Member ages 65+: $50
- Individual PLUS: $80
- For Members age 65+; includes participation in weekly lunch and social programs in the Senior Center; fees may apply. This membership category does include the opportunity to participate in the Fit 4 Life class; it does not include access to the JCC Fitness Facilities. Cost per month:
- Individual: $15
- Couple, residing at the same address: $20
Download our Membership Application
There is a $75 enrollment fee, plus an agreement of a minimum twelve-month membership. Cancellation prior to a one-year commitment requires 90 days written notice, or 30 days written notice after twelve-months of membership.
Membership dues can be paid by EFT, Debit, or Credit Card.
Other Helpful Links
For more information, please contact the JCC's Director of Member Engagement, Aliyah Kuchinsky at 210-302-6827.