JCC Membership Categories & Rates
Shalom and welcome to the Barshop Jewish Community Center of San Antonio. The JCC offers programs for all ages and has served as a recreational, cultural, and educational center for the Jewish community and the community at large since 1878. Whatever your age, fitness level, faith or interests, the JCC is welcoming and inclusive.
Membership to the JCC includes access to our Fitness, Aquatics, and Tennis facilities, as well as many free or member discounted classes, events, and services for people of all ages.
Membership PLUS includes the following without additional fees: J-Care Interim Childcare, Aquafit, and Power H2O fitness classes, Towel Service, and Guest Passes (any individual guest may utilize the JCC with a Plus Member up to twice a month - a value that is up to $240 a year)! Begin the application process by downloading our Membership Application.
- Up to two adults with children under age 25 years who reside at the same address; Cost per month:
- Family PLUS: $113
- Two persons* residing at the same address; Cost per month:
- If both Members are ages 18–34: $60
- If both Members are ages 65+: $68
- Two person PLUS: $101
*Main member must be age 18+
- One adult membership; Cost per month:
- Member ages 18-34: $32
- Member ages 65+: $50
- Tennis member age 18+: $45 (Limitations and restrictions apply)
- Individual PLUS: $80
- For Members age 65+; includes participation in weekly lunch and social programs in the Senior Center; fees may apply. This membership category does include the opportunity to participate in the Fit 4 Life class; it does not include access to the JCC Fitness Facilities. Cost per month:
- Individual: $15
- Couple, residing at the same address: $20
A waiver/release is part of the membership application and must be signed by the main member on the account.
Other Helpful Links
For more information, please contact the JCC's Director of Member Engagement, Aliyah Kuchinsky at 210-302-6827.