JCC Membership Categories & Rates
Welcome to the Barshop Jewish Community Center of San Antonio. The JCC offers facilities, classes, events, and services for all ages. Whatever your age, fitness level, faith or interests, the JCC is welcoming and inclusive.
JCC MEMBERSHIP PROVIDES YOU WITH ACCESS TO OUR:
- Fitness Center - Fully-equipped fitness center with state-of-the-art cardio and strength equipment, plus a variety of free weights.
- Group Exercise Classes - More than 55 hours of weekly class options including Barre, Cycle, BodyPump™ and more.
- Aquatics Facility - Heated, 25-meter, 8-lane lap swimming pool with beach-front entry plus endless pool and Jacuzzi opened year-round.
- Tennis Center - Seven lighted tennis courts, clubhouse with meeting area, as well as a sports court and ball machine for individual practice.
JCC MEMBERS GET THE ADDITIONAL BENEFITS OF:
- Free or member discounted classes, events, and services
- Free Fitness Center Orientation upon joining
- Getting $50 CASH when you refer a friend to join you at the J
Begin the application process by downloading our Membership Application.
- Up to two adults with children under age 25 years who reside at the same address; Cost per month:
- Two persons* residing at the same address; Cost per month:
- If both Members are ages 18–34: $60
- If both Members are ages 65+: $70
*Main member must be age 18+
- One adult membership; Cost per month:
- Member ages 18-34: $32
- Member ages 65+: $50
- Tennis member age 18+: $45 (Limitations and restrictions apply)
- For Members age 65+; includes participation in weekly lunch and social programs in the Senior Center; fees may apply. This membership category does include the opportunity to participate in the Fit 4 Life class; it does not include access to the JCC Fitness Facilities. Cost per month:
- Individual: $15
- Couple, residing at the same address: $20
A waiver/release is part of the membership application and must be signed by the main member on the account.
Other Helpful Links
For more information, please contact the JCC's Director of Member Services, Amy Goldstein, at 210-302-6866.