2018 JCC Sea Serpents Summer Swim Team
Thank you for a great season! Check back soon for information on the 2019 JCC Summer Swim Team!
Push your limits and swim beyond the JCC's Swim Club and join the Sea Serpents Summer Swim Team! For youth ages 5-18.
Fee: $114, JCC Member-Exclusive Program
- Must be current member of the JCC
- Open to swimmers ages 5-18.
- Prior to first meet, must be able to swim 25 meters without stopping
- Registration fee and signed waiver are to be completed in order for the swimmer to be considered officially registered.
- Swimmer Information Form must be filled out to assist the Coach with determining the appropriate swim practice for the child.
- A parent or guardian must volunteer at all swim meets, both home and away, including Championship Meet.
- Fee includes swim meets – 4 regular season meets, Championship Meet, and for those eligible the All Stars Meet
- All swimmers must purchase the team suit and swim cap
- Swim meets will be on a weekday, except for the Championship Meet which will be held on a Sunday.
- Practices are based upon swim abilities not age
- A parent meeting will be scheduled before the first practice
|Practice & Meet Schedule
Check back soon for 2019 Swim Team information!
Novice Team (Beginner Swimmer)
- Must be able to swim 25 meters without assistance
- Practices are M–TH, 4–4:45pm
Junior Team (Intermediate Swimmer)
- Must be able to swim a minimum of 3 strokes
- Practices are M–TH, 4:45–5:30pm
Senior Team (Advanced Swimmer)
- All 4 strokes in 100 meters within a time limit
- Practices are M-TH, 5:30-6:30pm
Coach has final say on what practice a child should attend.
If you need more information or have specific questions, contact Tracy Schuleman at 210-302-6909.