2018 Summer Swim Prep
Get ready to SPRING into SUMMER swimming! Participants, ages 7-12, will receive preparation for the upcoming Summer Swim Season with this instructional class covering proper technique for all four competitive strokes. Coach Susan Ingraham will teach diving, turns and racing tips to ensure each swimmer has a positive start to their summer league experience.
REGISTRATION BEGINS MARCH 1!
- MO/WE Classes: $48 | JCC Member $32
- TU/TH Class for 7-9 years: $48 | JCC Member $32
- Existing Silver or Coach's permission ONLY: $60 | JCC Member $40
- Thursday, March 1 - JCC Member Registration
- Friday, March 23 - Opens to Community
Online registration ends Thursday prior to class start date, if space is available you can register in person or call 210-302-6909.
Please print out the Swim Prep Agreement and bring signed when registering.
Class Dates and Times
|Ages: 7-9||Ages: 10-12||Existing Silver or
Coaches permission Only
|MO/WE, April 2-25, 4:30-5pm||MO/WE, April 2-25, 5-5:30pm||TU/TH, April 3-26, 4:30-5:30pm|
|TU/TH, April 3-26, 4-4:30pm|
For questions or concerns, please contact Tracy Schuleman at 210-302-6909.