Help with the JCC App
Introducing the JCC App!
Our smartphone app will give you access to a host of services and information:
- Browse & register for classes
- View our Group Exercise schedule with updates in real-time & reserve your spot
- Your membership key card is a barcode on your phone (located on your home screen; try it out the next time you’re scanning in at the Central Information Desk instead of your key card!)
- Update your membership information
Follow these Steps
Step 1: Make sure you have an online username/password already setup on your account.
- This will be the login you use to access the app features.
- If you already register for classes online, it's the same one!
- Not sure if you do or can’t remember your password? Give us a call at 210-302-6820 and we’ll take care of you.
Step 2: Download the App on your phone!
Frequently Asked Questions
|Q: How do I obtain a username and password?|
|A: Call 210-302-6820|
|Q: Where can I make a tennis court reservation?|
|A: Click the menu in the upper left corner; Click Bookings|